Rulesand Regulations of the ecoplasmo.com online shop
The rules and regulations define the general rules for entering into a sales agreement via the Online Shop. They provide the framework for executing the sales agreement, the duties and obligations of the Ecoplasmo Online Shop, the responsibilities of the Customer, as well as the principles of the complaint procedure.
By placing an order, the Customer accepts these Rules and Regulations
Conclusion of an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller may occur in two ways.
The buyer has the right before placing an order to negotiate all provisions of the agreement with the Seller, including changing records following the rules. Negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller (ECOPLASMO Konrad Szkilnik, ul.Traugutta 7, 98-220 Zduńska Wola, POLAND).
In the case of resign by the Buyer with the possibility of concluding an agreement on negotiating individual applies the following terms and applicable law.
1. Postal address - your name or the name of the institution, located in the village (in the case of the village divided into the streets: street, house number, apartment number or premises; in the case of the village of undivided on the streets: the name of the village and the number of real estate), postcode and town.
2. Address complaint:
ECOPLASMO Konrad Szkilnik, ul. Traugutta 7, 98-220 Zdunska Wola, POLAND
3. Pricing supplies - located at http://ecoplasmo.com/en/content/1-payment-and-delivery overview of the available types of supplies and their costs.
4. Contact information:
ECOPLASMO Konrad Szkilnik, ul. Traugutta 7, 98-220 Zdunska Wola, POLAND
phone: +48 883 480 188
5. Delivery - the type of transport services and the identity of the carrier and the cost included in the price list of supplies located at http://ecoplasmo.com/page/payment_and_delivery
6. Proof of purchase - invoice, bill or receipt issued pursuant to the Act on tax on goods and services of 11 March 2004, as amended, and other relevant laws.
7. Product card - a single sub-page catalog containing information about a single product.
8. Client - an adult person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality and having the capacity to perform legal acts of the Seller making the purchase directly associated with its business or professional activity.
9. Civil Code - Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 as amended.
10. The Code of Good Practices - a set of rules of conduct, in particular, ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 points. 5 of the Act on combating unfair commercial practices dated 23 August 2007, as amended.
11. Consumer - adult person with full legal capacity, making the purchase of the Seller not directly linked to its business or professional activity.
12. Shopping Cart - list of products made with products offered in the store based on the election Buyer.
13. Buyer - both consumer and customer.
14. Place of delivery of goods - postal address or point of acceptance specified in the order by the buyer.
15. The moment of transfer of the goods - the moment in which the buyer or indicated by him to receive the benefit of a third party will take possession of it.
16. Payment - method of payment for the subject of the contract and delivery listed at http://ecoplasmo.com/page/payment_and_delivery
17. Consumer law - the Law on Consumer Rights dated 30 May 2014.
18. The product - minimum and indivisible amount of things that can be procured, and which is given in the shop of the Seller as a unit of measure in determining the price (price / unit).
19. Subject of the contract - products and supplies contracted.
20. Subject benefit - subject of the contract.
21. Reception center - the place of publication of things that are not postal address mentioned in the statement provided by the seller in the shop.
22. The thing - the thing movable review may be or is the subject of the contract.
23. Shop - Internet service available at ecoplasmo.com through which buyer can place an order.
ECOPLASMO Konrad Szkilnik
ul. Traugutta 7
98-220 Zduńska Wola
NIP: 8291662878 , REGON: 100922430,
registered and appears in the records of the COMPANY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE at the following address:
PL29 1870 1045 2078 1001 2803 0001 PLN
PL02 1870 1045 2078 1001 2803 0002 EUR
PL45 1870 1045 2078 1001 2803 0004 USD
PL72 1870 1045 2078 1001 2803 0003 GBP
25. System - a set of cooperating devices and software that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate for the type of network end device, commonly called the Internet.
26. Deadline - shown on the sheet number of hours or days.
27. Agreement - an agreement concluded away from business premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Act on consumer rights on 30 May 2014. Consumer and in the case of a contract of sale within the meaning of Art. 535 Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 in the case of Purchasers.
28. Wada - both physical defect, as well as legal defect.
29. physical defect - incompatibility of the thing sold with the contract, in particular if the thing:
a. it has no properties that this kind of thing should be to the purpose designated in the agreement or arising from circumstances or destination;
b. does not have jurisdiction, the existence of which the seller assured the Consumer
c. is not suitable for the purpose for which the consumer has informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not raise any objections to such its destination;
d. The consumer was released in incomplete condition;
e. in the event of malfunction of installing and commissioning, if these activities were carried out by the Seller or a third party, for which the seller bears responsibility, either by the consumer, who acted according to instructions received from the Seller;
f. it has no properties, which provide the manufacturer or his representative or the person who brings the benefit of the market in terms of its economic activity and the person who by putting on stuff sold his name, trade mark or other distinctive sign presents itself as a producer, unless the Seller assurances to those not familiar nor, judging reasonably, he could not know or they can not influence the consumer decision to conclude the agreement, or if their content was corrected prior to conclusion of a contract.
30. Legal Disadvantage - a situation when the thing sold is owned by a third party or is encumbered with a right of a third party, and if the restriction on the use or disposal of thing stems from a decision or judgment of the competent authority.
31. Order - Buyer's declaration of intent made through a catalog specifying clearly: the type and quantity of products; type of delivery; payment type; place the delivery of goods and aimed at Buyer's data directly to a contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
§2 General Conditions
1. The Agreement is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and with these rules.
2. Place of delivery of goods must be on Polish territory.
3. The seller is obligated and undertakes to provide services and deliver things free from defects.
4. All prices quoted by the Seller are denominated in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Prices do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the price list of supplies.
5. All appointments are calculated in accordance with Art. 111 of the Civil Code, ie the period expressed in days expire at the end of the last day, and where a period expressed in days is a certain event, is not taken into account when calculating the period the date on which this event occurred.
6. Confirmation, sharing, consolidating, securing all relevant provisions of the agreement in order to gain access to this information in the future takes the form of:
a. The confirmation of the order by sending by e-mail: orders, invoices pro forma, information about the right of withdrawal, of this Regulation in pdf format, the model withdrawal form in pdf format, links to downloadable self-regulations and the pattern of withdrawal from Agreement;
b. to join the completed order, sent to the designated place of issue printed things: proof of purchase, information about the right of withdrawal, this Regulation, the model withdrawal form.
7. The Seller shall inform known to him guarantees given by third parties for products in the store.
8. Seller shall not charge any fees for communicating with him using the means of distance communication, and the Buyer shall bear its costs in the amount resulting from the agreement we entered into with a third party provider on behalf of a specific service enabling communication at a distance.
9. The Seller warrants to the Buyer benefiting from the system correct operation of the store with the following browsers: IE version 7 or later, Firefox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or later, Safari with the latest versions of Java and Flash, the screens horizontal resolution of over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari can affect the correct display of the store, because in order to get the full functionality of the store ecoplasmo.com, they should all be off.
10. The Buyer has the option of storing their data through the shop in order to facilitate the process of placing your next order. For this purpose, the Buyer shall provide the login and password needed to access your account. The login and password are the string set by the Buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties. The buyer has at any moment, to access, modify, update, and delete data in the store accounts.
11. The Seller shall apply to the code of good practice.
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract and implementation
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
2. To place an order buyer should do at least the following steps, some of which may be reiterated:
a. adding to cart product;
b. The choice of the type of delivery;
c. The choice of the type of payment;
d. The choice of the delivery of goods;
e. The filing in the shop orders by using the "Order and pay".
3. Conclusion of an agreement with a consumer takes place upon placing an order.
4. Consumer Product availability paid on delivery shall take place immediately, and orders paid by bank transfer or via electronic payment systems consumer after the payment on the account of the Seller, which should take place within 14 days of placing an order, unless the consumer was not able to meet the provision of He not their fault and informed the Seller.
5. Conclusion of an agreement with the customer takes place upon acceptance of the order by the Seller, which shall notify the customer within 48 hours of ordering.
6. Implementation of a contract paid by the customer:
- Delivery: immediately after the conclusion of the contract
- Transfer: after the conclusion of the contract and the payment is on the account of the Seller
- Card online: after signing the agreement and positive authorization.
7. Implementation of Customer orders may be dependent on the effective payment of all or part of the value of the contract or obtain trade credit limit at least on value of contract or consent of the Seller to send orders for cash on delivery (payable on arrival).
8. Sending of the agreement within the deadline specified on the sheet, and for orders of multiple products in the longest maturity of certain products on the cards. The period begins as soon as the contract.
9. Purchased subject of the contract is with the buyer chosen by the sales document sent by the Buyer chosen type of delivery to Buyer's designated place of issue of the order of things, accompanied by annexes, referred to in § 2 point 6b
§4 Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer shall be entitled pursuant to art. 27 Right consumer right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason and at no cost, with the exception of the costs referred to in Art. 33, Art. 34 Rights of the consumer.
2. The date of withdrawal from a distance contract is 14 days after delivery of goods and to meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. The statement of withdrawal Consumers may file a form, a model of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Law of the consumer, on a form available at ecoplasmo.com/formularz-zwrotu or any other form consistent with consumer law.
4. The Seller shall immediately confirm the consumer by e-mail (given at the conclusion of the contract and another if it was given in her declaration) receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In case of withdrawal, the contract shall be considered null and void.
6. The consumer is required to pay for the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the agreement. To meet the deadline just return things before its expiry.
7. The consumer sends back the things which are the subject of the contract, from which departed at his own expense and risk.
8. The consumer does not bear the costs of providing digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if it does not consent to such an obligation before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right of withdrawal when giving such consent or the trader has failed to provide confirmation in accordance with Art. 15 paragraph. 1 and Art. 21 paragraph. 1. The rights of the consumer.
9. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in value of the asset which is the subject of the agreement and as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
10. The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal filed by the Consumer The consumer will return all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of goods, and if the consumer has chosen method of delivery other than the least expensive delivery offered the usual way by the Seller, the Seller will not return to the consumer the additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Rights.
11. The Seller shall refund using the same payment method, which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another payment method that does not involve for him any costs.
12. The seller may withhold the reimbursement payment received from the consumer to the receipt of things intact, bearing no traces of use.
13. The consumer in accordance with Article 38 Right consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
a. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal;
b. the object of which is to provide for non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his servant meet individual needs;
c. in which the subject is the thing dispersible provide rapid decay or having a short shelf life;
d. in which the subject of the provision is the thing delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were unsealed after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the provision are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things;
f. in which benefits are the subject of sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed container if the container has been opened after delivery;
g. for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right of withdrawal;
h. for the provision of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
1. Seller pursuant to art. 558§1 of the Civil Code completely excludes liability to clients arising from physical and legal defects (warranty).
2. Seller is liable to the consumer under the terms of Art. 556 of the Civil Code and another for defects (warranty).
3. In the case of a contract with a consumer if a physical defect has been detected within a year since the release of things, it is assumed that it existed at the time of the transition danger to the consumer.
4. The consumer if the item sold has a flaw, it may:
a. make a statement on the request to reduce prices;
b. to make a statement of withdrawal from the contract;
unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replace defective in favor of free from defects or defect remove. However, if the thing was already replaced or repaired by Seller or Seller did not satisfy the obligation to exchange things for free from defects or to remedy a defect not be entitled to exchange goods or remedy the defect.
5. The consumer may instead proposed by the Seller to remedy a defect require the exchange of things for free from defects or instead of exchanging things require removal of defects, unless they bring things into compliance with the agreement in a manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller, whereby the assessment of these costs take into account the value of the goods free of defects, the nature and the importance of the defect, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which subject the Consumer otherwise meet.
6. The consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
7. The consumer if the item sold has a flaw, it can also:
a. require the exchange of things free from defects;
b. request the removal of defects.
8. The seller is obliged to replace defective in favor of defect-free or rectify the defect within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
9. The seller can refuse the request Consumer redress, if brought into conformity with the contract of things flawed in a manner chosen by the buyer it is impossible or compared to the second possible way to enforce compliance with the agreement would require excessive costs.
10. In the case, if the item is defective fitted, the consumer may require the seller disassembly and reassembly after the replacement of the goods free from defects or removal of defects, but is obliged to bear part of the costs involved exceeding the price of the goods sold or may require the seller to pay part of the costs of dismantling and reassembly, to the price of goods sold. In the event of non-performance of duty by the Seller, the consumer is entitled to carry out these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
11. A consumer who exercises the powers under warranty, is obliged at the expense of the Seller to deliver to the address for a defective complaint, and if because of the nature of things or the way of installing the supply of the consumer would be extremely difficult, the consumer is obliged to make available for the Seller in place in which the item is located. In the event of non-performance of duty by the Seller consumer is entitled to return the items at the expense and risk of the Seller.
12. The costs of replacement or repair shall be borne by the Seller, except as described in § 5 paragraph 10.
13. The Seller shall be obliged to accept from the consumer for defective when replacing things free from defects or withdrawal.
14. Seller within fourteen days will address:
a. a statement of demand reduction in the price;
b. a statement of withdrawal from the contract;
c. The request replacement of things free from defects;
d. The request to remove the defect.
Otherwise, it is believed that considered reasonable statement or consumer demand.
15. The Seller is under warranty, if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the delivery of goods to the consumer, and if it is sold for use within one year from the time of delivery of goods to the consumer.
16. Consumer Claims on the removal of defects or replacement of the goods sold to free from defects expires after one year from the date of noticing the defect but no earlier than two years after delivery of goods to the consumer, and if it is sold for use before the end of the year since the release of consumer items.
17. In the event that specified by the Seller or the manufacturer of shelf items to use ends after the expiration of two years from the delivery of goods to the consumer, the seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects found this thing before that date.
18. In the periods specified in § 5 points 15-17 Consumers may submit a statement of withdrawal or price reduction because of a physical defect of the thing sold, and if the consumer demanded the exchange of things free from defects or remedy the defect, the deadline for filing a declaration of cancellation or reduction of the price begins as soon as ineffective expiry of the deadline for the exchange of goods or remedy the defect.
19. In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal of one of the powers of the warranty period for the implementation of other powers enjoyed by the consumer in respect thereof, shall be suspended until the final conclusion of the proceedings. Respectively shall also apply to mediation proceedings, the deadline for the implementation of other rights under the warranty, the consumer is entitled, it begins to run from the date of the refusal of the court approval of the settlement agreement before a mediator or termination of ineffective mediation.
20. To exercise the rights under the warranty for legal defects of the thing sold is used §5 points 15-16, except that the period shall begin on the date on which the consumer knew of the existence of defects, and if the consumer knew of the existence of defects only as a result of the third party - the date on which the judgment given in a dispute with a third party becomes enforceable.
21. If, due to defects in things consumer filed a statement of withdrawal or lowering prices, he may claim compensation for the injury suffered by being awarded the contract, not knowing about the existence of defects, even if the damage was the consequence of circumstances for which the Seller can not be held responsibility, in particular, may demand reimbursement contract, the cost of receiving, handling, storage and insurance of goods, reimbursement of expenses to the extent to which did not refer to their advantage, and did not receive their refund by a third party and reimbursement process. This is without prejudice to the provisions of obligations to pay compensation on general principles.
22. The passage of any time limit for noticing the defect does not exclude the exercise of the powers of Warranties, if the seller fraudulently concealed the defect.
23. if the seller is obliged to provide or financial benefit to the consumer will do so without undue delay and no later than the period provided for in the law.
§ 6 Privacy and security of personal data
1. Administrator of databases of personal data transmitted by the Consumer of the store is the Seller.
2. Seller is committed to protecting personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. Buyer stating when ordering your personal details Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete your order. The buyer has at any moment, to access, modify, update, or delete their personal data.
§ 7 Terms of the Use
1. Our products require no special care or maintenance.
2. Do not use cleaning agents (powders and pastes containing solid particles, eg. Milk to clean the surface), which may scratch the surface.
3. Toothpaste, soap, possible damp patch we reccomend to remove with a wet cloth without using any cleaning agent.
4. Use only descaling product or citric acid to clean the valve mounted in the sink / tub.
5. Do not pour into the sink / bath liquids such as acetone, benzene, vinegar, agents for unblocking pipes, etc ..
6. Do not pour liquid at a temperature higher than 100 degrees C (212 degrees of Fahrenheit)
7. The product used in accordance with the rules of usufruct is not subject to complaint.
§ 8 Final Provisions
1. None of the provisions of these Regulations is not intended to affect the rights of the Buyer. There can also be interpreted in this way, as in the case of non-compliance with any part of the Regulations applicable law Vendor declares unconditional surrender to and use of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Rules.
2. Changes to the regulations and their range of registered Buyers will be notified by e-mail (the indicated when registering or ordering e-mail). Notification will be sent at least 30 days prior to the entry into force of new regulations. Changes will be introduced in order to bring the Rules into the current legal status.
3. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the section Regulations (ecoplasmo.com/strona/regulamin). In the course of the contract and throughout the period of after-sales care Purchaser subject to the regulations approved by him when placing the order. Except when the consumer finds it less favorable than the current and inform the Seller about choosing current as applicable.
4. In cases not covered by these rules, the relevant applicable legal provisions. Disputes, if the consumer expresses such a wish, be dealt with in the way of mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or arbitration process at the Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection or by equivalent and lawful methods of pre or extra-judicial settlement of disputes indicated by the consumer. As a last resort the matter settled by the court competent and businesslike.
Rulesand Regulations of the ecoplasmo.com online shop